Modern man is duty bound to live in the concrete jungle. People who are lovers of nature lovers to go for the wildlife adventure during their weekends. Hunting is one of such adventure sports which call the people who have guts to accept the challenges of the jungle. If you dare to accept the challenge of the jungle, pick up your hunting crossbows for sale and move on to the jungle for hunting.
Features of crossbows
- Riser: It is constructed from machined or cast aluminum, on which the limbs are mounted. The good bow risers are CNC machined from solid billets. The inferior or mediocre risers are made from cast metal.
- Arrow track: It is also known as flight track. This is the physical structure on which the arrow rests and travels through the path when the bow is triggered. The construction of this part decides the accuracy of the path of the arrow. So the better quality of the crossbows depends upon the precise construction of this part which finally decides the accuracy of the downrange of the arrow.
- Draw weight: This is the amount of pull required to bring the limbs into firing position. Thus the greater the poundage required to bring the limbs into firing position, the faster will be the speed of the arrow. The better quality of the crossbow depends upon the poundage which varies from the product to product.
- Power stroke: The physical distance traveled from the position of the rest to cocked position is measured in inches. The longer power bows are better in quality to the shorter ones. As they get more distance to accelerate the arrows.
- Limbs: These are the parts which store the kinetic energy which the cam transfers when the bow is drawn. The storage of the kinetic energy depends upon the shape of the limb which varies from split to solid.