Golf club memberships are a great way of grabbing traditional benefits and belonging to a scheme that, on the face of it, is the future of playing golf. Play More Golf is new and innovative flexible scheme that lets you play up to 50 rounds of golf for only £325 per year.
It is a points-based scheme where you can enjoy a wider variety of golf at no additional cost to your membership fee. You can play at your home club or any one of the several courses listed on the Play More Golf website.
Play More Golf is the future of how we play and use golf membership. It works on a points-based scheme. The benefits that come with having a Play More Golf membership include:
- Access to golf courses seven days a week
- Booking windows that suit you. You get to choose the time and window that you most want to play.
- Have up to three of your friends join you on each round.
- Membership is valid for a full 12 months from the date of payment.
- Get yourself a handicap and enter into club competitions.
- Get to choose your “home” club course and enjoy the full benefits of membership there.
- No costly monthly direct debits coming out of your bank account.
- Discount in all of the golf shops.
- Discount on all food and drink when you finish off your round of golf at the “19th hole”.
- If you join with a friend, you will both receive an extra 10 points
Corporate Membership Also Available
As well as being a member at Play More Golf, businesses and companies can join as a corporate member. Corporate membership means you can get all of your employees together to enjoy a round of golf. Playing golf is a great way of team building and strengthens ties between your work colleagues – which can only be a positive move for your business.
Corporate membership packages come with a number of flexible options that will suit small, medium and large companies. We recognize that one size does not necessarily fit all here.
There is an entry level for corporate membership which starts at 500 points and gives work colleagues up to 250 rounds of golf over the course of the year. Remember, the points you accrue, either as a member of corporate member, the more benefits you will get to enjoy.